Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
8/7/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3,376.03 (+$523.43)
Gold: $1,258 (-0-)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,118.42 (+25.61)
S&P 500: 2,480.91 (+4.08)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,383.77 (+32.21)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 8/7/2017
- Bitcoin took out the old highs, ran through $3,000 AND kept going.
- Bitcoin momentum very strong. Expect more upside. $5,000? YUP!
- Buy the dips on bitcoin. Use sell stop $225 under buy price
- Gold just hanging out. Back in the doldrums……..for now
- Buy gold on dips against sell stop at $1,250
- Gold looking to test $1,300. Solid momentum building
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN