FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/22/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3,609.58 (-$240.58)
Gold: $1,297 (+$6.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,349.59 (-9.64)
S&P 500: 2,502.22 (+1.62)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,426.92 (+4.23)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 9/22/2017
- Selling waves hit Bitcoin. Drops sharply
- Looks like a ‘re-test” of last weeks lows are coming. $3,000? Probably
- Bitcoin’s momentum is now DOWN
- GOLD inches up after dropping under $1,300
- Gold has broken support areas and now looks lower. $1,250??
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: No Current Trading Positions