FintekNews is comparing the price of bitcoin and gold on a daily basis, utilizing the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME)two new bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI),
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 3/27/17
- Bitcoin shrugged off early selling, bounced a little
- No clarity yet on potential ‘hard fork’.
Stay away for now. See our op-ed for further insight.
- Gold inches higher. Working through resistance
- Slightly bullish with a close above $1255. Upside target $1300-$1325
- IF going long gold, use a stop ($1230?)
See additional bitcoin articles at FintekNews website.
Bitcoin vs. Gold Daily Pricing Chart
* Prices are from CME’s BRR index as of 4:15 EST; gold as of 4:15 EST near term future
** Inception began Aug. 17, 2016 (see FintekNews article)
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. The chart above compares the pricing on that date to the two most recent trading days, as reference. We at FintekNews have written (and are on record) of saying that bitcoin will outperform gold in the future.
Please see following FintekNews articles for reference on pricing in graph: