WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/25/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,242.84 (+$71.72) (from Friday’s close)
Ethereum: $465.68 (-$8.77) (from Friday’s close)
Gold: $1,265 (-$5) (from Friday’s close)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,252.80 (-328.09)
S&P 500: 2,717.07 (-37.81)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,532.01 (-160.81)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 6/25/2018
- Friday’s meltdown followed by further weekend dips. BITCOIN dropped below $6,000 before recovering
- Today (Monday) brought a mixed bag with BITCOIN up slightly, ETHEREUM down a little and GOLD dropping $5.00
- A lot of ‘unsettling’ news circulating; Japan cracking down on crypto exchanges after new hacks, investigations into BITCOIN trade manipulation, etc.
- Searching for a bottom in BTC & ETH? Closer now than in January.
- Right now bitcoin, ethereum and crypto upside momentum being challenged
- GOLD has support at $1,255-$1,260
- Inflation being very over looked by investors which is bullish for gold
- Talk of bitcoin replacing gold just ‘chatter’. Both will flourish
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG BITCOIN
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews