Happy Tuesday from FintekNews! We hope the MLK holiday was a special one for you! Today we have a look at how Wyoming is leading the US in legislation to attract blockchain companies. We also have an excellent new 3 Questions interview for you with Leandro Dallemule of AI firm Planck Resolution, and a look at how Vladimir Putin is using bitcoin to continue to bypass the US sanctions against Russia. All that plus our ongoing series from our two favorite hedgies – Taylor Report (on crypto and gold) and the Zigmont Report (on market trends). And a reminder to make sure you check out the Chalice CommUNITY Tour With Financial Advisor Magazine & FintekNews (see below for dates and locations coming to you)!
Introducing Chalice CommUNITY Tour 2019!
Learn how to become a FINTECH ENABLED WEALTH ADVISOR and leverage technology to run, grow, and scale your business. Join co-hosts Cindy Taylor, founder of FintekNews and Keith Gregg, CEO of Chalice Financial Network, plus a panel of industry experts, as they review the current state of FinTech and share expert insights on how you, the independent wealth advisor, can leverage and capitalize on these trends and developments.
REGISTER NOW FOR THESE CITIES: Santa Monica (Feb 21) * Phoenix (Feb 28) * Dallas (Mar 14) * Atlanta (Mar 21) * New York City (Mar 28)
- The Taylor Report-Bitcoin vs Gold vs Ethereum (1/21/19)
Daily update of bitcoin, ethereum, gold & other major market indices
- The Zigmont Report (Daily Market Recap for 1/18/19)
Our market wrap up from NYC hedgie Mike Zigmont published after 4:00 pm ET daily
Latest Fintech News Stories
- NEW – A New Role For Bitcoin? Sanction Busting.
- Perfecting the Bank Through the Precision of AI
- NEW – Cryptocurrencies as Legal Currency? Yes, in Wyoming.
- Who’s Who In Crypto
- Bitgo & Genesis Tackle Crypto Trading Theft Together
- Superman Is Backing Bitcoin. Yes, Really!
- NYC Opening New Public/Private Blockchain Center
- BITCOIN To Surpass GOLD Market Cap? Says Who?
- Tech Wars Roil Custodian Landscape
- BAKKT Kicks Off 2019 With Huge Capital Raise
- 2019 Predictions for Trends in Wealthtech From the Experts
- The Non-Fungible Characteristics of Digital Equities
- Rest In Peace and Good Riddance ICOs; Hello STOs
- Fidelity Becoming Crypto Monster; Expands Products and Invests In Exchange
- Banking Trends on the Horizon for 2019
- The Future of Wealthtech: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data Analytics
Latest Profiles & Feature Series:
- NEW – 3 Questions With Leandro Dallemule of Planck Resolution
Our latest interview in our weekly 3 Questions series
- NEW – #BlockchainProfiles – Meet Raymond Zenkich of BlockRe
Check out our new series on blockchain thought leaders
- NEW – FintekNews Celebrates #WomenInFintech – Meet Lauri Hofherr of Oranj
Our ongoing series celebrating women leaders in financial technology
- NEW – tastytrade and tastyworks: Be the Master of Your Fate
Our new series on wealthtech
- #FintechSavvy – Meet Christopher Giles of Chalice Wealth Partners
Our ongoing series on the wealthtech sector
- FintekNews VC Deal of the Week – Broadridge Acquires FundAssist
Our weekly review of the top VC deal in fintech
Latest Press Releases:
- UK Fintech MarketInvoice Secures £56m in Equity and Debt Funding
- Global Wealth Management Expert Darcie Burk Joins Insigneo’s Board of Directors
- First Adoption of Rotharium Food Tracing by Winegrowers
- Former Barclays Wealth Head Steve Houston Joins WealthTech as Strategic Advisor
- Blackmoon and Plato Technologies Forge Strategic Partnership to Facilitate Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s
- Altcoin.io Appoints Cryptocurrency and FinTech Leader Ken Kavanaugh as President
- Bridge Financial Technology Raises Series A Funding to Accelerate Growth
Top Reads From the Recent Past:
- Do Financial Advisors Understand Millennials?
- Crypto Is An Institutional Asset Class Says Morgan Stanley
- All You Need to Know About Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Top Four Considerations for Independent Financial Advisors When Building Their Tech Stack
- GONE VIRAL – The Tipping Point for Cryptocurrencies Coming
- GONE VIRAL – Japan Banking Giant Mitsubishi Bank to Launch Cryptocurrency in 2019
- Get Ready for a New Word to Add to Your Vocabulary – CRYPTOASSETS
- An International Fintech Grad Student Asked Me About Forex – Here’s What I Had To Say
- New York Stock Exchange Owner Jumps Into Bitcoin
- The Richard Branson/ Blockchain Connection
- A Big Bite: How Blockchain is Changing the Ag Markets and What We Know About Our Food
- Morgan Stanley Taps BlackRock to Help Lure $2 Trillion of Assets
Follow us on social media & share our content with your friends and colleagues:
FintekNews launched in July 2016 and was recently acquired by Charter Financial Publishing Network. In searching for a comprehensive single source of fintech news, we found many different sites that covered many industries individually, but none that covered ALL the pieces of the pie that comprise FINTECH at large. Those pieces include trading & markets, banking & payments, digitial currencies & blockchain, P2P and marketplace lending, insurance-tech and mortgage-tech, robo-managers, risk management & fraud detection systems plus VC & PE news in the space.
While there are many superb sites that cover one or two pieces of the industry, or cover more sectors but are UK- or Asian-based, none that are USA-based covered them all. So-that is what FintekNews continues to endeavor to do.
Enjoy our content and contact us if you’d like to contribute or advertise on our site or newsletter.
Yours in Fintech,
Cindy Taylor, Publisher