Happy Friday from FintekNews! TGIF! An overly friendly little virus decided to attack my body this week and it has been a slog, but thankfully that little sucker is on its way out and a big BIRTHDAY weekend is on its way in and I will be CELEBRATING! In the meantime, today we have a look at a new gold-backed token, word that advisors are FINALLY starting to “discover” crypto and a look at a competition earlier this week for fintech investments. All that plus our latest posts on the Zigmont Report and Taylor Report, too! Have a fun weekend at your house – we plan to at ours!
The Growing Need for Digital in Financial Services
Click here to view full story and download report
Discover The Keys To Successful Client Acquisition
Click here to register for 5/23 webinar
- The Taylor Report-Bitcoin vs Gold vs Ethereum (5/16/19)
Daily update of bitcoin, ethereum, gold & other major market indices
- The Zigmont Report (Daily Market Recap for 5/16/19)
Our market wrap up from NYC hedgie Mike Zigmont published after 4:00 pm ET
Latest Fintech News Stories
- NEW – Financial Advisors Are “Discovering” Cryptocurrencies
- NEW – Another Gold Backed Token Launches
- NEW – Fintech Hopefuls Vie For Ladenburg Equity Investments
- Publisher’s Profile: Bill Capuzzi of Apex Clearing
- Track Your Starbucks Coffee From Beans To Cup
- Is a Digital Asset a Security or is it Not?
- Crypto Winter: Ice Age or Great Thaw? Insights From the 2019 SALT Conference
- Intercontinental Exchange’s Bakkt Enters Crypto Asset Custody
- Another Financial Crisis? Security Tokens To The Rescue?
- The ‘Excitement’ Builds. Fidelity Is Just weeks Away From Crypto Trading
- Female-Founded Fintechs Outperform All-Male Start-ups, KPMG Finds
- iPhone, iPad Or Bitcoin?
- MGP/Envestnet: What Are The Implications?
- Fidelity Survey Finds Institutional Investors Are Eyeing Crypto
- TD Ameritrade Following Fidelity Into Bitcoin?
- Andreessen Horowitz, A Legendary Venture Capital Firm, Is Changing
- Leveraging Technology to Accelerate Investment in Clean Energy
Latest Profiles & Feature Series:
- NEW – #BlockchainProfiles – Meet Bill Taylor of Fintek Capital
Check out our new series on blockchain thought leader
- NEW – 3 Questions with Ryan White of Finxact
Our latest interview in our weekly 3 Questions series
- NEW – Wealthtech Week in Review (5/6/19)
Our ongoing series on wealthtech with expert Vasyl Solushchuk
- FintekNews Celebrates #WomenInFintech – Meet Andrée Simone of FINCA Impact Finance
Our ongoing series celebrating women leaders in financial technology
- #FintechSavvy – Meet Christopher Giles of Chalice Wealth Partners
Our ongoing series on the wealthtech sector
- FintekNews VC Deal of the Week – Broadridge Acquires FundAssist
Our weekly review of the top VC deal in fintech
- The Growing Need For Digital Tools In Financial Services
- 7 Predictions & Recommendations for Financial Advisors & Marketing
- Learn How Member-Benefit Organizations Are Key To The Future Of The Independent Advisor Industry
- Baby Boomer Advisors Can Surf the Succession Tsunami
Latest Press Releases:
- North Capital Introduces evisor Platform
- OpenFin Raises $17 Million Series C from Wells Fargo and Barclays
- Conferma Pay makes two new appointments to spearhead growth in North America
- Chalice Financial Network Partners With Riskalyze, NRS And Wework To Enhance Technology And Business Solutions For Advisors
- Entrex Capital Market executes Letter of Intent with Universal Solar Technology creating Carbon Trading Market
- GoldGram Unveils GGC GoldGramCoin® – A New Asset-Backed Gold Token
- Verady’s Ledgible Platform Assists Cohen & Company, a Leading Investment Industry Accounting, Tax and Consulting Firm, with Stablecoin Monitoring and Reconciliation
Top Reads From the Recent Past:
- Do Financial Advisors Understand Millennials?
- Crypto Is An Institutional Asset Class Says Morgan Stanley
- All You Need to Know About Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Top Four Considerations for Independent Financial Advisors When Building Their Tech Stack
- GONE VIRAL – The Tipping Point for Cryptocurrencies Coming
- GONE VIRAL – Japan Banking Giant Mitsubishi Bank to Launch Cryptocurrency in 2019
- Get Ready for a New Word to Add to Your Vocabulary – CRYPTOASSETS
- An International Fintech Grad Student Asked Me About Forex – Here’s What I Had To Say
- New York Stock Exchange Owner Jumps Into Bitcoin
- The Richard Branson/ Blockchain Connection
- A Big Bite: How Blockchain is Changing the Ag Markets and What We Know About Our Food
- Morgan Stanley Taps BlackRock to Help Lure $2 Trillion of Assets
Follow us on social media & share our content with your friends and colleagues:
FintekNews launched in July 2016 and was acquired by Charter Financial Publishing Network in 2018. In searching for a comprehensive single source of fintech news, we found many different sites that covered many industries individually, but none that covered ALL the pieces of the pie that comprise FINTECH at large. Those pieces include trading & markets, banking & payments, digitial currencies & blockchain, P2P and marketplace lending, insurance-tech and mortgage-tech, robo-managers, risk management & fraud detection systems plus VC & PE news in the space.
While there are many superb sites that cover one or two pieces of the industry, or cover more sectors but are UK- or Asian-based, none that are USA-based covered them all. So-that is what FintekNews continues to endeavor to do.
Enjoy our content and contact us if you’d like to contribute or advertise on our site or newsletter.
Yours in Fintech,
Cindy Taylor, Publisher